Are you looking for a place where you can:
- be loved and included just as you are?
- learn through serving others?
- make a difference in the world?
- give your children a solid spiritual foundation?
- explore your spirituality?
- ask the important questions of life?
- have your faith and your doubts?
- be surrounded by a caring community?
- seeks to find balance and meaning in our lives
- has questions that are bigger than simple answers can resolve
- comes together to be transformed by the love of God and then extend that love to others through our actions.
We are excited to worship in person at 10:00 each Sunday. If you arent able to join us, the service will be recorded and posted on our YouTube channel. We hope to see you soon! View Our YouTube Channel.
View Our FAQs
Please read this combined Bulletin & Newsletter for additional information about accessing our Worship Service.
RPC is pleased to welcome New Life Community Church to our building! RPC will continue the tradition of Sunday services at 10am followed by Faith Formation and fellowship, New Life, led by Pastor Rick Tatina, will hold worship at 11:45 and be followed by a monthly fellowship gathering. Our congregations share the belief in the word of God and teachings of his son Jesus. We share the words of the Apostles Creed. And we care about taking our beliefs and using them to care for the world and its people. You can read more about New Life at https://newlifecommunity.church/churches/
View Our FAQs
(click the Mission image to learn more!)